Determined to create market changing products for women, Helen Denise founded Hilin, bringing together a diversely talented
group of top professionals and engineers experienced in the fertility and health care industry. A team committed to the common
vision of educating women to get back to nature by the simple monitoring of their unique biological rhythms.
Chairman & Chief Executive Officer
- Nearly died of an unplanned pregnancy and developed a solution for women of all reproductive ages
- Established a $20 million sales US marketing network for Zepter products focusing in the ethnic Russian, Spanish, and Polish Marketing
- The Author/Speaker/Producer/Host of National TV Show
- MS in Civil Engineering
Chief Financial Officer/Chief Operations Officer
- Robin has over 25 years of experience in senior executive roles such as financial consulting, strategic planning, business development and operations.
- or the past decade, Robin has served as a consultant to a large private equity firm, specializing in business turnaround situations.
- Robin has provided consulting services to start-ups throughout a vast array of industries.
- Prior to consulting, Robin spent 15 years in the telecommunications industry. .
- Robin holds an MA from San Jose State University as well as an MBA from the University of Hawaii.
Bert R. Kempe
Director of Operation
- Bert Kempe has enjoyed a career in consumer products industry for over 35 years as a materials management professional specializing in the areas of purchasing, production, and inventory and distribution management.
- He served as Vice President of Operations for Sychronal Inc., a pioneer in the Direct Response/Infomercial Business, Vice President of Operations for Jeffery Martin Inc., a leading consumer products company, and Director of Operations for Warner Lauren Fragrances.
- Most recently he has been President of the consulting company ABDS Inc. which he founded where he had worked with a variety of startup and established companies including Telebrands, Quaker State Pennzoil, Dannon, Himmel, Novartis, Saltaire, QVC, HSN and others.
Executive Vice President of Marketing and Business Development
- Bruce Seitz demonstrated career achievements in new product development and building successful businesses, for over 25 years.
- Bruce has worked at the Vice-President level at high-profile, image oriented companies such as Revlon, Faberge and Wella.
- Bruce was President and co-founder of a start-up specialty foods company that went public on the NASDAQ Stock Exchange.
- As President of The Seitz Group, a marketing and business development consulting group, Bruce has, for the past 11 years, developed unique skills in targeted marketing concepts and strategies, strategic planning, market development and assessing and identifying new products, business and distribution opportunities.
Intellectual Property Attorney
- Principal and Founder of Gearhart Law, a law firm specializing in patent services
- 15 years of practice, having written and prosecuted hundreds of patents
- Former Head of the US Patent and Trademark group for Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- General Patent Counsel at CIBA Vision Corporation
- Mr. Goldstein has been practicing as a corporate attorney for over 25 years, representing
multinational-public corporations and private equity funds as well as start-up companies and
individuals in all fields, including health care, energy, entertainment, technology, food products, and textiles.
- Mr. Goldstein has worked with start-up companies in all phases of their business, from formation through capital raises,
technology development and successful sales of the companies.
- Mr. Goldstein is a 1984 graduate of the Boston University School of Law, and is admitted to practice in the States of Massachusetts and New York.